Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Movie Meme

I was tagged by Jenn

1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video:

Over 150 - used to be way over 500 - but I abandoned the Video collection due to lack of space and Sean took a lot of my Sci Fi movies. I'm gradually getting around to replacing them.

2) The last film I bought:

The Day After Tomorrow. I picked it up for a £5!

3) The last film I watched:

Ashamed to admit this, but it was Junior, with Arnie on the BEEB Sunday afternoon.

4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

Can we include Boxed Sets of TV Shows in here? Then it has got to include Babylon 5 which I seem to regularly watch every six months to a year, LOTR, Star Wars Movies, Red Dwarf DVDs and.... erm Bridget Jones' Diary.

5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal:

I think that a lot of stitching bloggers have already answered this one - so I won't tag anyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home