Wednesday, October 12, 2005

How Long?

Has it really been over a month since I last posted on here? Where does the time go? At the moment I'm halfway through a real big read - Peter Hamilton's Pandora's Star. I'm really enjoying it, it's part of a new trilogy which is probably going to be the size of the Night's Dawn Trilogy - also by Hamilton. I have been intrigued from day one reading it - the disappearance of a stars by the erection of a dyson-sphere sized energy barrier - well that sucked me in for starters, but there is also a very large cast of interesting characters to back it up, it's interesting reading it and trying to work out where all the plotlines eventually will intermingle.

The sad thing about Pandora's Star though is that the day Sean and I broke up he bought me a "parting gift", a signed hardback edition of this book. When he moved out of the house he kept the bloody thing. So much for the parting gift - good riddance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home