Thursday, December 22, 2005

Musing on Movies - Holiday Traditions?

Do you have any film traditions in your home, such as watching "It's a Wonderful Life" at Christmas or "Night of the Living Dead" at Halloween?

I always used to regularly watch "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" (which produced the memorable line "the shitter's full" - when Chevy Chase's brother is emptying his chemical toilet into the sewer), and also both Home Alone films. Sadly this year, I won't be watching either of them because I had all three films on video tape - and I abandoned all my tapes when I left Kent to conserve space - and I haven't had time to replace either film(s) on DVD yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel Benítez Lozano said...

Hello Vash...
I am Gabriel Benítez, i foud your sci fi blog in internet and is very interesting. I have a blog too: Capitan Quasar. Will be a good idea take contact betwen us.
See you and a congratulation again for your blog

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home