Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Meme Therapy: Brain Parade Science Fiction Worldview

Meme Therapy: Brain Parade Science Fiction Worldview

Has reading and writing SF changed your world view? And if so how?

Definitely.

I started reading SF before I'd reached my teens, I started with light stuff, and then one day I picked up a hard sf novel and I was gone. From there I wanted to learn more about the realities and distances of space, and this is what started my interest in Astronomy, a hobby that I still have a limited fascination in today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Vash, thanks for commenting on our Brain Parade. In the future if you're going to comment on a Brain Parade on your blog kindly let me know and I'll add a link to your commentary in that Brain Parades Related links section.

I did some hiking in Cornwall last summer, its a beautiful place.

Cheers

Jose

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home